- World's largest Industrial meet on green chemistry and engineering.
- Learn from the founding fathers of Green Chemistry - Prof. Paul Anastas & Dr. John Warner.
- Learn IGC strategies from industrial leaders and experts by hearing their success case-studies.
- Focused networking opportunity with over 1000 key decision makers from Indian and International chemical companies (pharma, fine chemicals, agro-based, dyes & colorant)
- Get connected to over 50 relevant technology, solutions and service provider companies exhibiting at IGCW-2013 EXPO.
- Network with senior officials from the government & regulatory bodies (Dept. of Science & Tech., Ministry of Environment & Forest, Central & State Pollution Control Boards, etc).
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with renowned scientists & academicians in the field of green Chemistry & engineering
IGCW-2011 Participants’ profile and overall distribution
Participation FocusIndustrial Participants will include senior decision makers from the four most chemistry-intensive sectors:
Vision Theme Approach:
The structure of IGCW Symposium is uniquely adapted on the 9-i Themes to take the Green Chemistry Industrialization and implementation concepts beyond the confines of the laboratory to the corridors of industry and create tangible and intangible benefits for all stakeholders of the chemical industry.
Each Day of IGCW is to distinguish the existing paradigm of conventional trends and strategies, which unintentionally leads to unsustainable practices. All 9 Themes will be utilized to distinguish the existing unworkable practices and thus pave way for new possibilities, new phenomenon, new strategies and new capacities to implement, integrate and innovation tangible and sustainable practices.
Registration Fees :
|Category||Full Convention (three days)||Any one day||Half day|
|Industry fees||INR 25,000||INR 10,000/-||INR 5,000/-|
|Academia||INR 18,750||INR 7,500/-||INR 3,750/-|
|Students||INR 12,500||INR 5,000/-||INR 2,500/-|
|International||USD 600||USD 250||
|With accommodation, breakfasts & meals
(two nights)- USD 850